Major Gifts Officer
The Major Gift Officer raises a significant portion of the major gifts for Chatham Hall, including campaign gifts, planned gifts, 50th reunion gifts, and senior parent gifts.
1) cultivates, solicits, and stewards an assigned group of major gift prospects;
2) identifies and “qualifies” new major gift prospects through an active travel agenda;
3) expands Chatham Hall’s Planned Giving program through an ongoing marketing program and personal visits;
4) directs and provides ongoing stewardship for 1894 Society and Esto Perpetua Society;
5) coordinates the foundation grants program;
6) coordinates the activities of PAC and directs the senior parent gift program.
Click Here for more information.